[Mac OS X TeX] BBEdit 6.5 & OzTeX 5.0b7

Thomas Schröder thomas at t-schroeder.de
Thu Jan 24 14:35:00 EST 2002

Hi,

> thanks, that did it!

My pleasure.

> I don't know why, but it works.

This is also completely beyond me. But hey, who cares, as long as it works?
  :-)

> Unfortunately, this didn't, at the same time, solve the problem with the
> OzTeX plug-in (I hoped so). Any ideas?

Sorry, no ideas at all. Actually, I haven't even tried it yet. But I
thought somebody else might have :-P

> Is there something equivalent available for Pepper?

No, not yet. But Pepper's programmer, Maarten Hekkelmann, promised that he
would offer more TeX support in future versions of Pepper.

      Bye, Thomas

Thomas Schröder +++ thomas at t-schroeder.de

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.