[OS X TeX] Ghostscript 7.05

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Mon Jul 1 10:31:34 EDT 2002

On 7/1/02 6:56 AM, "Gerben Wierda" <Sherlock at rna.nl> wrote:

>> I have ghostscript 6.01 and I want to upgrade to Ghostscript 7.05. Is
>> there any easy way to do this?
>
> The ghostscript 7 i-Package has been upgraded to 7.05. See
> http://www.rna.nl/tex.html for TeX and i-Installer.
>
> Note: gs 7.05 produces PDF output that seems unusable when displayed by
> Quartz on Mac OS X 10.1.5. If you want to display it, you'll have to use
> a Carbon app like Acrobat.

Gerben,

Will we still have access to GS 7.01 or whatever the previous GS 7 release
was? That one has been working well for us and the last time you released a
newer GS release, it broke nearly everything. :-) Was that release 7.04? If
I install 7.05, can I go back to the GS 7 release that I am using now?

Thanks,

-- Gary

"help" (no quotes) in the body.