[OS X TeX] French

Jerome Dubois jer_dubois at libertysurf.fr
Fri Mar 29 09:13:19 EST 2002

Hi,

I can't do that, my computer said me that I can't modify the folder
texmf/tex !! How can I proceed please ?

Jerome

Le vendredi 29 mars 2002, à 11:10 , Gerben Wierda a écrit :

On Friday, March 29, 2002, at 10:25 , Jerome Dubois wrote:

I have a little problem, I want to install FRENCH (by B. Gaulle) to
write TeX in French with teTeX and my favorite TeXShop, but I don't know
where i must place the French Folder. Is somebody can help me please ?

try creating a folder *inside* ~/Library/texmf/tex/