[OS X TeX] metapost using pdflatex

Joseph C. Slater joseph.slater at wright.edu
Fri Mar 22 17:03:08 EST 2002

I've tried using metapost to generate eps files, convert them to pdf,
and embed them into pdflatex, but the text doesn't show up in the eps or
the pdf file. Going the old latex->dvi->ps->pdf works fine, but I'd like
to stick to pdflatex if possible (I'm getting comfortable with it). Is
there another way at it using metapost (like metapdf?).
thanks,
Joe
Joseph C. Slater, PhD
Associate Professor
Dept. of Mechanical and Materials Engg, Wright State University,
3640 Colonel Glenn Highway, Dayton, OH 45435
Phone: (+1) 937-775-5040, Fax: (+1) 937-775-5009,
http://www.engineering.wright.edu/~jslater

"help" (no quotes) in the body.