[OS X TeX] teTeX download problems

zyba zyba at mac.com
Fri Mar 29 19:35:16 EST 2002

I've just made my 5th unsuccessful attempt to download teTeX. The first
4 attempts were downloading the old disk image and the last attempt was
with the new i-installer. So far I have downloaded 25MB, 51MB, 48MB,
17MB & 12MB. Every time I have lost the connection and have to start all
over again. This is driving me crazy.

1. Could you chop the download into smaller portions? No larger than 10
MBs.

or, if that's not possible

2. Can I just buy a CD of this software.

all the best,
Jo.

(Am I the only one having this problem? - my telephone bill can't take
much more of this).

"help" (no quotes) in the body.