[OS X TeX] Re: [ANN] LaTeX enhanced mac-emacs (v. 1.3)

Bernard Knaepen bknaepen at ulb.ac.be
Sun Mar 3 09:34:02 EST 2002

Hi,
I installed mac-emacs using the installer but cannot latex any
document. In the interactive window I get the error message

Running `LaTeX Interactive' on `ChapMantfin01' with ``latex ChapMantfin01.tex''
latex: Command not found.

LaTeX Interactive exited abnormally with code 1 at Sun Mar  3 15:27:47

I have latex installed and working on my system (from Gerben Wierda).
In the terminal window the command is found when I type latex.

Any idea what's going wrong?

Bernard.

>>I've just uploaded a new release of the LeTeX enhanced mac-emacs.
>>It should fix the crashing problem at the startup. If you downloaded
>>any previous version you are invited to download this new version.
>>Get it (and send comments) from
>>http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~franconi/mac-emacs/

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.