[OS X TeX] Problems with Babel package.

Tore Haug-Warberg haugwarb at chembio.ntnu.no
Tue Mar 12 04:48:33 EST 2002

Last remark on Babel:

Thanks Gerben (and you too Bruno) for your suggestions. I should of course
have read the "teTeX Manual" written by Thomas Esser before posting my
question (to other guys like me: we should do this before posting to this
list). In Chapter 2.5 on p.10 he points out the commands required to
maintain a healthy teTeX configuration.

Tore.

At 05:29 PM 3/11/02 +0100, Gerben Wierda wrote:

>On Monday, March 11, 2002, at 04:45 , Tore Haug-Warberg wrote:
>
>>Your remarks make perfectly sense, I should indeed make no changes to the
>>teTeX distribution, but I've tried every option (including the one posted
>>where I really did change the "language.dat" in a terminal window).
>>However, what do you mean by "recompile your LaTeX format"? This is maybe
>>a stupid question, but coming from a Windows world your term is new to me.
>
>run
>
>         texconfig init
>
>or
>
>         fmtutil --all