[OS X TeX] Equation Service

Ullrich Steiner u.steiner at chem.rug.nl
Fri Mar 22 02:50:32 EST 2002

I played with this a bit:  very useful little application.  I have been
using Gerben's GWTeXServices.app, but Equation service is more versatile
and more easy to use.

One of the features useful to me is the application window.  I sometimes
need to import equations into Adobe Illustrator.  This can now easily be
done using the Equation Service application. Typeset the equation in the
Equation Service window and just drag and drop it onto the Illustrator
window.  This probably works for many Carbon applications - try it with
Powerpoint.

The only thing lacking is Illustrators inability to display Greek CM
symbols...

- Ulli

"help" (no quotes) in the body.