[OS X TeX] teTeX does not run on OS X

Bruno Voisin Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr
Tue Mar 12 07:19:56 EST 2002

> [...] Maybe it has to do with the Mac OS X
> 10.1.3 upgrade changing Security Framework behaviour. I would like
> people who experience this problem to contact me so that we can investigate.

Many bad things have I experienced since I "upgraded" to 10.1.3. Not
only did I experience a bug in Fetch (first time for me), but also
problems in the Finder (Dock refuses to show off when I drag a file to
bottom of screen, Show Info window refuses me to select TeXShop as
application for opening file, or refuses to enable the Modify All
button). Generally this gets better after restarting - I thought I was
finished with restarting computer ten times a day after switching OS 9
-> OS X!

Bruno Voisin

"help" (no quotes) in the body.