[OS X TeX] Fonts?

Bruce D'Arcus bdarcus at mac.com
Wed Mar 27 20:28:30 EST 2002

Can someone (William?) recommend a good font to invest in that:

a) a unix idiot (me) can easily set up for use with pdftex
b) will be fully usable with other OS X apps (potentially InDesign,
and/or some forthcoming Cocoa word processor)

I'm thinking either Adobe Minion or Garamond (both of which I like), but
am not sure which version: OpenType?  Type 1 Expert?  MM?

Also, any chance Gerben's new installer will be able to make font
installation easier for people like me?

Thanks in advance...

Bruce

"help" (no quotes) in the body.