[OS X TeX] newbie: mirror image of the teTeX directory structure in

christoph.lehmann at unifr.ch christoph.lehmann at unifr.ch
Fri Mar 15 07:53:50 EST 2002

Hi

if I want to use my own bst and sty files, it is recommended to store
them in
your home directory's Library folder, make a series of subdirectories as
follows:

*	Library --> texmf --> tex --> latex --> misc

and
  to construct a mirror image of the teTeX directory structure inside
your Library folder and store personal files there.

since I am new with unix and os x: how can I do this?

thanks
christoph

Christoph Lehmann
Rue de la carrière 2, 1700 Fribourg, Switzerland
christoph.lehmann at unifr.ch
home  : ++41 26 422 15 34, mobile: ++41 78 741 03 22

---
Windows NT crashed. I'm your blue screen of death.
Nobody hears your screams.