[OS X TeX] Fink and LaTeX2HTML question

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Sun Mar 3 21:55:40 EST 2002

I've only run it myself in OS 9---the occasion to run it in OSX just
hasn't come up---but I assumed that since they've updated it fairly
recently, and since it doesn't say anything to the contrary, and since
it's a plug-in for the carbonised version, that it would run in OSX. But
you're experience suggests not. Damn, Adobe are dragging their feet over
OSX!

Anyone would think Mac users are paying less for the product!

Anyhow, one native solution less, it seems…

Adrian Heathcote