[OS X TeX] Request for front end suppliers who rely on my TeXdistribution (or not)

bob desinger bdesinger at mac.com
Wed Mar 27 02:57:08 EST 2002

On Tuesday, March 26, 2002, at 10:59 AM, Joseph C. Slater wrote:
> I'm playing around with a lot of editors. I don't know what I like
> best. There are so many good options, it's almost a problem!

i'm a recent convert to vim on windows & linux & freebsd on intel.  i'm
looking forward to using it on the mac.  vim is easier to customize than
emacs!  (i regularly switch back and forth between vi and emacs.  yeah,
i know, i'm sick in the head.)

speaking of which, i'd love to use emacs on my mac, but the location of
the caps lock key is an emacs killer.  are there any key-remapping
programs for aqua (not X11) so i can turn caps lock into another ctrl
key?

:: bd

"help" (no quotes) in the body.