[OS X TeX] searching mailing list archives

hills_tex at tina.stanford.edu hills_tex at tina.stanford.edu
Sun Mar 31 17:52:07 EST 2002

As a new subscriber, I'd welcome any suggestions for searching the archives.

the google search on the archives page seems to have problems--it isn't
finding much in the 2002 digests, and I'm getting warning messages:
  e.g., on a search for "fonts illustrator" I get:

  "fonts" (and any subsequent words) was ignored because we limit queries to
          10 words.
  "www" is a very common word and was not included in your search.

Thanks,
Matt
(trying to avoid asking questions that must surely have cropped up a few
 times)

"help" (no quotes) in the body.