[OS X TeX] How to Insert Graphics Using TeXShop?

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Sun Mar 10 21:20:03 EST 2002

> created when using Tex + Ghostscript.  Alternatively, is there a way in
> which one can inlcude graphics using just pdftex?

Yes; use  epstopdf to convert the .eps to .pdf
(as the name suggests).

Then simply remove the '.eps' from the filename in the \includegraphics
command. There's no need to have any extension at all.

If you have lots of images, refer to posts during the last couple
of days about how to batch-process this, in a single command.

Hope this helps,

	Ross Moore

> Sorry, for all the posts, but I appreciate your help.
>
> Thanks,

"help" (no quotes) in the body.