[OS X TeX] OzTeX 5.0a and xypic

get86 at mac.com get86 at mac.com
Wed Mar 27 05:01:20 EST 2002

On Wednesday, March 27, 2002, at 04:47 AM, Michael Murray wrote:

> If you have teTeX installed xy-pic comes with it and teTeX also
> has the appropriate .pfb xypic ps fonts.

Ah-ha. (newbie question): teTeX -which I have installed on OSX many
times... does not install on OS9, correct?

Also, didn't/doesn't xy-pic come with OzTeX 4? If you happen to know....
I *thought* Andrew Trevorrow told me it did... so, I'm thinking/guessing
it will be included on his new CD but not in the downloaded version(?).
(I better copy this to the list... so I don't misspeak or misunderstand,
i.e., so I can get corrected!)

-TR

"help" (no quotes) in the body.