[OS X TeX] BibDesk 0.6b released

Michael McCracken michael_mccracken at mac.com
Sat Mar 2 09:37:23 EST 2002

BibDesk 0.6b is now available on
http://www.cs.ucsd.edu/~mmccrack/bibdesk.html

It's a major upgrade, including at least one great new feature (Complete
Citation Service), one major bugfix (opening large files) and tons of UI
changes (Toolbar, Sorting Table Columns, etc.) - more information is on
the website, all of it is in the Readme.

So please try it out and if you find it useful or would like to comment,
send me an email. And of course, feel free to offer suggestions and
report bugs - it's all in the Readme.

The disclaimer: this is still beta software, and I mean it - so don't
use it on crucial data unless you've got backups! Don't experiment right
before a paper deadline! There are some cases where you might lose data
that I mention in the Readme, but the program warns you about it.

Cheers,
-Michael
--
Michael McCracken