[OS X TeX] TeXShop on OpenOSX Office 1.0 CD

Holger Frauenrath mail at frauenrath.com
Mon May 13 12:01:27 EDT 2002

I just read (at MacCentral) that TeXShop is included on OpenOSX Office 1.0
CD.

I just wanted to mention that, because I actually wondered if this is in
the interest of the developers ... there have been complaints about the
people at OpenOSX in the Darwin community before, because they apparently
just take other people's packages, burn them on CD, and sell it. TeXShop
definitely "adds value" to their CD, and $50 for the CD is not what I
consider "free".

Regards
Holger

"help" (no quotes) in the body.