[OS X TeX] Re: Simple Illustration Program

John B. Thoo jb2 at ms.yuba.cc.ca.us
Thu May 16 23:40:11 EDT 2002

On Thursday, May 16, 2002, at 05:00 PM, in TeX on Mac OS X Mailing List
Zachary Davis wrote:

> I need to make some simple thermodynamic cycle (Brayton/Humphrey cycles)
> illustrations to include into my LaTeX document.  I was wondering what
> kind of program others use to accomplish similar task where a simple
> diagram is needed for inclusion into a LaTeX file.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a "simple illustration program," but I
recently began using xfig for my simple drawing needs.

   <http://www.xfig.org>
   <http://www.xfig.org/userman/>

Xfig requires XFree86, both of which I installed it using Fink.

   <http://fink.sourceforge.net/>

---John.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.