[OS X TeX] Interarchy and PDF files

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Wed May 8 23:53:06 EDT 2002

>I've recently run into a problem when uploading pdf files. If the
>files is of type "PDF Document" it will be uploaded as the correct
>number of BLANK pages. If it is of type "Adobe PDF Document" it will
>upload just fine. Any suggestions as to what is going on??
>
>The files in question where created with LaTeX.
>
>Fredrik

Hi Fredrik

I had the same problem. Its uploading them as text and they
should go as  binary as they are binary files.

You can fix it by going into Preferences and set it to
Transfer files as Binary

Michael

Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
Department of Pure Mathematics       Fax: 61+ 8 8303
3696
University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
PGP public key:
http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt