[OS X TeX] Simple font problem

Œistein ANDERSEN oeandersen at free.fr
Mon Nov 4 07:43:58 EST 2002

I apologize if this problem has already been treated, but I hope someone
will be able to see what is going on.

After an attempt to use a PostScript font, consisting of copying
psfonts.map to my home directory as well as running updmap and texhash,
pdftex is not any longer able to find any font, giving error messsages à
la “Warning: /sw/bin/pdflatex (file cmr10): Font cmr10 at 600 not
found”. The problem persists after having removed the copied psfonts.map.

Any idea is appreciated.

Øistein ANDERSEN