[OS X TeX] Re: CM-Super warnings (DONT IGNORE!)

Ralph Martin Ralph.Martin at cs.cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Nov 6 14:42:34 EST 2002

On Wednesday, November 6, 2002, at 05:47  pm, Ralph Martin wrote:
> Gerben
>
> your file didn't work for me, even though I have CM-Super installed:
> the tex log shows

A little later I wrote
> Please ignore. I just updated with Today's release of CM-super, and
> all appears to be OK.

And now here's my final word:

I was right the first time, sort of. There is some bad interaction
between
the Tex i-installers and / or the Ghostscript 7 i-installer, and
the Super CM i-installer:

After updating my TeX and ghostscript installations, I then got errors
from Gerben's CM Super test file. They went away after I reopened the
CM-Super i-installer, and re-ran its configure script.

Gerben, is there some way this can be (i) prevented or (ii)
reconfiguring be done automatically if CM-Super is present?

Thanks.

Ralph

--
Prof Ralph Martin
Dept of Computer Science            Phone: +44(0)29 2087 5536
PO Box 916, 5 The Parade            Email: mailto:ralph at cs.cf.ac.uk
Cardiff, CF24 3XF, United Kingdom   WWW:   http://ralph.cs.cf.ac.uk/