[OS X TeX] Glacial Everything ??

Hemant Bhargava hkb at mac.com
Sun Nov 10 20:56:59 EST 2002

 Yes, thanks ... I have a WACOM graphics tablet driver that consumes 10-15 % (or 15-20%) depending on whether you check this via top or via Apple's Process Viewer. I suppose that is a large enough percentage, and I do recall that the slow-down happened after I installed this driver a few days ago. I just wondered if this could have been 10.2 .. I recall that the switch from OS 9 to OS 10 had the same problem before 10.1 came out.

Thanks again,

- Hemant