[OS X TeX] [ANN] Carbon mac-emacs LaTeX-enhanced 2.0 for Jaguar

Enrico Franconi franconi at cs.man.ac.uk
Tue Nov 12 18:41:17 EST 2002

On November 12, Joseph C. Slater writes:
> I have been unable to follow the instructions and build my own carbon
> emacs. If anyone has success. Please pass it on the the rest of us.

The current CVS code does not bootstrap correctly.  It has already been
reported in gnu.emacs.help.

As soon as emacs will be compilable again, I'll pack a new
distribution, including few bug fixes.

cheers
-- e.

Enrico Franconi                     - franconi at inf.unibz.it
Free University of Bozen-Bolzano    - http://www.inf.unibz.it/~franconi/
Faculty of Computer Science         - Phone: (+39) 0471-315-642
I-39100 Bozen-Bolzano BZ, Italy     - Fax:   (+39) 0471-315-649