[OS X TeX] footnote with asterisk

Kentaro Nakatani knakatan at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Nov 24 23:27:11 EST 2002

Oh, that command slipped out of my mind.
But I am not using \title{} in this specific paper I'm working on
(because this paper is supposed be Camera-ready
and I don't feel like customizing \title{}, which seems to be a more
laborious task than directly inserting the title and the author name
in the body), so \thanks{} doesn't work anyway.
But thanks for reminding me.

-KenN