[OS X TeX] Re: Full Screen PDF presentation?

John B. Thoo jb2 at ms.yuba.cc.ca.us
Mon Nov 25 21:54:38 EST 2002

On Monday, November 25, 2002, at 05:00 PM, TeX on Mac OS X Mailing List
wrote:

> If I can change the topic slightly, I have to present a paper (not my
> own) shortly, and was going to take the same approach you describe.  (I
> can't *stand* PowerPoint.  Possibly the worst font rendering I've ever
> seen in a modern app.)  Could you list what packages you're using to
> produce your presentation?   It has a nice, clean look to it: just what
> I'm going for.

I recently began experimenting with FoilTeX+pdflatex+PPower4 to produce
PowerPoint-like slides that display in Acrobat.  I'm using Mac OS 10.1.5
and installed PPower4 using Fink.

<http://www-sp.iti.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/software/ppower4/>

---John.