[OS X TeX] BBEdit command completion

Gianluca Gorni gorni at dimi.uniud.it
Wed Nov 20 05:24:07 EST 2002

For command completion, you can have a look at the freeware
BBEditAutoComplete at

http://www.c-command.com/bbautocomplete/

BBEdit 7.0 seems to have a glossary auto-completion feature,
but I have not tried it yet. From a quick reading of "what's
new in 7.0" I couldn't make out whether the auto-completion
is based on the names or on the contents of the glossary items.

Best regards,

                Gianluca Gorni