[OS X TeX] Shell Scripts and Paths (again)

Nigel King king at dircon.co.uk
Mon Nov 11 05:35:27 EST 2002

I have a file ~/.login
It contains
--------
echo Running ~/.login
setenv PATH  "${PATH}:/Users/nigelk/bin"
setenv PATH  "${PATH}:/sw/bin"
setenv MANPATH "/sw/share/man:/usr/share/man"
alias ll ls -l
alias more less
setenv PAGER less
setenv DISPLAY :0
--------
After creating this logout and back in again.
Type env to discover what the PATH variable is set to for debugging.
--
Nigel