[OS X TeX] installing TeX-Fat.dmg

Johann Beda j-beda at pobox.com
Mon Oct 28 09:33:08 EST 2002

>>The icon is now clickable, but when I try to install
>>"Unarchiving failed . . ." appears and the following
>>is in the message box/es (and so on for TeX foundation
>>and TeX programs)

	I am a bit behind on this mailing list, so this might be already
solved.  I don't know if the various TeX things need the Apple Developer
Tools installed or not, but it might help to make sure that they are
installed.  They are either on a separate disk that came with Mac OS X, or
are in the "Applications" -> "Installers" folder (or something like that),
or you have to jump through some hoops at apple to download them.

--
* Useful comment?  Send me 0.02 <http://598704.clicktwocents.com/> *
* johann beda    <XNSName: =j-beda>    <http://pobox.com/~j-beda/> *