[OS X TeX] Re: Seminar package on OS X

Martin Costabel costabel at wanadoo.fr
Thu Oct 17 11:10:44 EDT 2002

On jeudi, oct 17, 2002, at 16:10 Europe/Paris, Hemant K. Bhargava wrote:

> 2. If I typeset using TeX+Ghostscript, the pdf appears in portrait
> mode, but at least the whole page appears! It can then be rotated in
> an Acrobat reader.

Somewhere on the net I found the following solution to this eternal
problem, and this has worked perfectly for me ever since:

Call dvips with the option "-h landscape.ps", where landscape.ps is a
little file containing the following 7 lines:

%!PS
/_sys_showpage /showpage load def
/showpage
{
         [{ThisPage} <</Rotate 270>> /PUT pdfmark
         _sys_showpage
}bind def

--
Martin