[OS X TeX] BBOX for GS 7.05

Sam Broderick sbroderick at mac.com
Fri Oct 18 08:30:00 EDT 2002

Hi everybody

Recently I asked about the device bbox, but no one answered. I'm asking
again in the hopes that someone can help. Or at least direct me further.

I rely on this following little feature heavily for my Ph.D. thesis:

    gs -q -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -sDEVICE=bbox FILENAME.pdf

The device bbox for GS seems to have vanished between GS 6.01 and 7.05! Is
this specific to Gerben's distro or am I just SOL? Is there any way to get
bbox as a device for 7.05

TIA

Sam Broderick