[OS X TeX] off topic

Ettore Aldrovandi ealdrov at math.fsu.edu
Thu Oct 31 13:59:11 EST 2002

>Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:53:16 -0500
>From: "Joseph C. Slater" <joseph.slater at wright.edu>
>Subject: [OS X TeX] off topic
>To: macosx-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu (TeX List)
>Does anyone know how to take one .tex document and make two separate
>pdfs from it (without acrobat, or printing...). I'm writing a proposal
>and submitting electronically and the references need to be separated
>to they can put it back together again.
>Thanks,
>Joe
>\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
>(+1) 937-775-5085
>http://www.cs.wright.edu/~jslater

I'm in the same situation. The idea I've come up with is to wrap the .bbl
file into a separate, say, references.tex and latex that separately. That
takes care of the reference part. To print the main body of the proposal
without the references I'm using oberdieck's pagesel package to exclude the
reference part. Not what I want, since one has to edit the source to do it,
but it works.

Hope this helps,
--
Ettore Aldrovandi