[OS X TeX] Math font wierdness

Richard Hazeltine rdh at austin.rr.com
Sun Oct 13 17:54:29 EDT 2002

For what its worth, I copied and pasted Andrew Farmer's document,
below, into iTeXMac.  It appeared perfect on the screen (full
parentheses etc.) and prints perfectly.

I occasionally see incomplete parentheses on the screen image using
iTeXMac, but they have always printed perfectly.

--
Richard Hazeltine
Austin, Texas