OT: [OS X TeX] Re: MANPATH Problem (but not with settcshtexpath ;-)

Juan Falgueras juanfc at lcc.uma.es
Thu Oct 3 10:19:02 EDT 2002

	Gerben, firstly thanks, many thanks, you are very kindful.

I'll look for the config file that set the environment variable
MANPATH trying to put up to date those config files (fink?) and in
the meanwhile i'll follow your trick :), that of course, works!

My .tcshrc has its first line sourcing /sw/bin/init.csh and...

W16:16:20 ~ 8% cat /sw/bin/init.csh | grep setenv
   setenv MANPATH /sw/share/man:/sw/man:${MANPATH}:/usr/X11R6/man
   setenv MANPATH
/sw/share/man:/sw/man:/usr/local/share/man:/usr/local/man:/usr/share/man:/usr/X11R6/man
   setenv INFOPATH /sw/share/info:/sw/info:$INFOPATH
   setenv INFOPATH
/sw/share/info:/sw/info:/usr/local/share/info:/usr/local/lib/info:/usr/local/info:/usr/share/info
     setenv CLASSPATH `cat /sw/share/java/classpath`:$CLASSPATH
     setenv CLASSPATH `cat /sw/share/java/classpath`
   setenv PERL5LIB /sw/lib/perl5:$PERL5LIB
   setenv PERL5LIB /sw/lib/perl5
#  setenv DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH /sw/lib:$DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH
#  setenv DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH /sw/lib
   setenv HTTP_PROXY $PROXYHTTP
   setenv http_proxy $PROXYHTTP
   setenv FTP_PROXY $PROXYFTP
   setenv ftp_proxy $PROXYFTP
W16:16:32 ~ 9%

What do you suggest?

23:57 +0200 2/10/02, Gerben Wierda escribe:

--
  juan