[OS X TeX] Spell checking in TeX

mark markds at mac.com
Wed Oct 30 04:37:17 EST 2002

On Wednesday, October 30, 2002, at 10:06 AM, Ralph Martin wrote:

> On Wednesday, October 30, 2002, at 04:26  am, Richard Hazeltine wrote:
>
>> Cocoaspell does not work with OSX 10.2, so spell checking in TeXShop
>> or ITM seems dependent on standard dictionaries that mislabel TeX
>> commands.
>
> Cocoa aspell Version 1.3 (Aspell 0.33.7.1) works for me in 10.2, when
> dropped in
> ~/Library/Services, and it is set up as a login item with the login
> items control panel.

Do you really mean version 1.3 ?

I am running Version 1.1 but it has the same build number as you cite
above (0.33.7.1). Would be grateful if you could confirm the version
number.

I've been unable to connect to the CocoAspell site recently:

http://homepage.mac.com/~leuski/cocoaspell/

returns a "member site not found" error.

Is there a new site ?

thanks,

mark.