[OS X TeX] Strange TeXShop margins behaviour

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Thu Oct 24 17:47:24 EDT 2002

>Michael, thanks for responding. You mean you print to file, then open
>that file in Acrobat? That makes no difference here. Or are you somehow
>directly producing an Acrobat file, bypassing the Apple PDF? I don't
>quite understand how you're avoiding it while still using TeXShop :)
>
>Tim

Hi Tim,

I just open the pdf that texshop has produced in acrobat and then
print it.  Thats seems to be OK for me.

Michael
Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
School of Pure Mathematics         Fax: 61+ 8 8303
3696
University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
PGP public key:
http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt