[OS X TeX] LaTeX Panel in TeXShop

Fredrik Wallenberg fwallenberg at mac.com
Sun Sep 8 20:24:53 EDT 2002

On the topic of the LaTeX panel in TexShop my gripe is that it isn't
using standard LaTeX commands (at least this is my guess). For example,
≤ (=<) is inserted as \geqslant, something that generates an error when
I try to process. The command I use is simply \ge (from Kopka) and it
works fine. I seem to recall that I've had other similar issues. Maybe
TeXShop is assuming that I load some package (like Amsmath), but I'm
not sure.

Fredrik