[OS X TeX] Re: Equation Service

John Vokey vokey at uleth.ca
Fri Sep 13 12:38:42 EDT 2002

Seems to work flawlessly here, under both 10.1.5 and 10.2.  I haven't
tried it on my dual-G4 that has Matlab 6p5, though.  However, I can't
see how one could affect the other.  And, yes, installing Matlab 6p5 is
not for the faint of heart, but it is not Matlab per se, but the %$#$@&
licensing nonsense that heretofore mac users did not have to contend
with.

--
John R. Vokey, Ph.D.                       |\      _,,,---,,_
Professor                                  /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_