[OS X TeX] New version of TeX

Georgios Pyrgiotakis gpyrgiot at ufl.edu
Tue Sep 24 09:38:37 EDT 2002

Hi all,
I want to install the new TeX version from Gerben Weirda (sorry if I
misspelled the name), but I have install some additional packages like
the mathematica fonts, and I want to know if the new version will delete
those packages, and I have to install them again (I forgot how I did
that, but the instructions were given by this mailing list). Also is
this version installs ghostscript 7.05? Which I remember was not working
with TeXShop and Preview, only with Acrobat Reader. I really count on
your help,

and thanks in advanced

Georgios