[OS X TeX] unsubscribe

Joseph C. Slater joseph.slater at wright.edu
Sat Sep 21 05:25:56 EDT 2002

Just a guess, but maybe replace subscribe with unsubscribe from the
registration process.

To subscribe, send the command "subscribe MacOSX-TeX" (w/o quotes) to
info at email.esm.psu.edu.

This info ought to be in the signature of the emails on this list, or
on the web page. I'll leave this to Gary since I don't know if this is
even correct.
Joe