[OS X TeX] Program to draw Venn diagrams?

Dima Brodsky dima at cs.ubc.ca
Wed Apr 14 13:54:40 EDT 2004

I think IPE http://ipe.compgeom.org/ should be able to handle all your
needs. I haven't played with it extensively, but it should be able
to do intersections, plus output to a bunch of different formats,
latex and ps, being two of them.  Plus, it supports latex fonts and
if you get QT you can build ipe natively under osx.

ttyl
Dima

Dima Brodsky                                   dima at cs.ubc.ca
                                               http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~dima
201-2366 Main Mall
Department of Computer Science                 (604) 822-2895 (DSG Lab)
University of British Columbia, Canada         (604) 822-5485 (FAX)

"The price of reliability is the pursuit of the utmost simplicity.
 It is a price which the very rich find the most hard to pay."
						  (Sir Antony Hoare, 1980)