[OS X TeX] html2latex ? - retraction!

Steffen Lund Hokland hokland at mr.au.dk
Fri Apr 16 02:22:25 EDT 2004

On 16/4-2004, at 2.43, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> On Apr 15, 2004, at 11:21, Steffen Lund Hokland wrote:
>
>> As far as I remember it's included in the TeX i-package.
>
> Not that I know of ;-)

No - that's right. Reading only slightly less than half of the words, I
saw 'LaTeX' and 'HTML', and with the full weight of my intellectual
might reached the completely false deduction.
Hence I'm forced to retract my previous post.

Have a nice weekend.
Steffen

"Professor Goddard does not know the relation between action and
reaction and the need to have something better than a vacuum against
which to react. He seems to lack the basic knowledge ladled out daily
in high schools."
-- 1921 New York Times editorial about Robert Goddard's revolutionary
rocket work.

"Correction: It is now definitely established that a rocket can
function in a vaccuum. The 'Times' regrets the error."
-- NY times, July 1969.

Steffen Lund Hokland, MSc.
Research Assistant

The MR-Research Centre