[OS X TeX] GUI Latin Modern Fonts?

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpalaciosp at eml.cc
Fri Apr 16 07:47:24 EDT 2004

	Hi Bruno, hi Gerben! Thanks for the prompt and precise help, this is
exactly what happened! At first I ran the configure stage without the
PfaEdit package installed, but the /Library/Fonts/Latin Modern/
directory still got created; then I installed PfaEdit and reran TeX
configure and the fonts weren't installed because the aforementioned
dir was found, so the script thought the fonts were already there!
Hehe, kind'a contradictory, thanks for fixing it Gerben. So, all I need
to do now is update the TeX package again and rerun the configure
stage? Fair enough....

	On the other hand, Gerben, will the PfaEdit package change because of
the name switch Bruno points out here? Well, thanks again for the
prompt help. Regards,...

		Juan