[OS X TeX] GUI Latin Modern Fonts?

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpalaciosp at eml.cc
Sat Apr 17 00:33:54 EDT 2004

On Apr 16, 2004, at 4:46 AM, Gerben Wierda wrote:

> This is true and it reminded me that I still had to fix this because
> when PfaEdit is not available, the directory is created so that a
> second time around (i.e. after installing PfaEdit) conversion is not
> executed. This has now been fixed and package building & uploading is
> in progress.

	Hmm, no dice! I went ahead and updated to the latest TeX i-package,
the one you just released, and then proceeded to "Install & Configure"
again only to realize almost at the end of the configuration stage that
I had forgotten to delete the /Library/Fonts/Latin\ Modern directory.
Alas, right after configuration was done I checked and the GUI fonts
weren't there, they had not been created at all. Then I proceeded to
delete this directory and reconfigure again, and so they were created!

	So, Gerben, I'm afraid to say that apparently the update did not fix
the issue I first explained in my original mail, sorry to be the bearer
of "bad news". Or did I miss something? Let me know if you want me to
try something in specific and I'll report back to you.

	Regards,...

		Juan