[OS X TeX] Word count?

Matthias Damm osxtex at macpla.net
Mon Apr 19 15:59:24 EDT 2004

Am 19.04.2004 um 17:52 schrieb Michael S. Hanson:

> 	Is there a word count feature in TeXShop or Preview?  I have a
> journal submission with a strict word limit -- "including all text,
> figures, tables, and references" as stated in the letter I received
> from the editorial assistant.

There is quite a number of tools which can do this via the services
menu -- they all will work in TeXShop and Preview.

Try this one, for example:
(you will find some more on Versiontracker)

Best regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Damm
mad at macpla.net
PGP key: http://macplanet.macbay.de/MatthiasDamm.asc
PGP fingerprint: CED3 6074 7F7D 3148 C6F3  DFF2 05FF 3A0B 0D12 4D41