[OS X TeX] Problems with tex4ht

Christian Dube reinindenspamkorb at web.de
Mon Apr 26 04:04:46 EDT 2004

Hi,
I have written a tex-doc and want to publish it on the internet using tex4ht. When I htlatex my file
an preview it in Safari everything looks fine and the way I want it. But when I publish it an view it -
also with Safari - evreything looks destroyed (I get the same result with IE).

I've some boldfonts and a tabular (2 columns) environment - shouldn't be to complicated for tex.

I've tried in Terminal: htlatex myfile.tex "html,4,1"
And I used Claus' Macros, but it's still the same online result.

Does anyone has an idea how to manage my file?

Thanks
Christian
... and the winner is... WEB.DE FreeMail! - Deutschlands beste E-Mail
ist zum 39. Mal Testsieger (PC Praxis 03/04) http://f.web.de/?mc=021191