[OS X TeX] OT-latex file management

Themis Matsoukas matsoukas at adelphia.net
Thu Apr 29 07:13:21 EDT 2004

On Apr 29, 2004, at 3:24 AM, Maarten Sneep wrote:

> genuinly wild idea: abuse bibtex. Although this violates the todo list
> order in one of my previous mails: you'd have to write the bst file
> yourself.
>
> \nocite{*} % print all problems
>
> \nocite{easy:integral:1,easy:integral:22,hard:pde:32}

Maarten,

The thought had occurred to me since bibtex is the only database that
latex can interact with. The downside is that hacking bibtex is
impossible (as far as I am concerned) so producing bibstyles that
either print the problem, or the solution, or both, would have to go
into my todo list for the afterlife (and that list is getting full).

On Apr 29, 2004, at 4:16 AM, Ross Moore wrote:

> \processQuestion{trig}{1}{\EasyTrigQuestion}%
>  { .... text of an easy Trigonometry question ...}
>  { ....  text of solution to this question ....}
>
> \processQuestion{trig}{2}{\HarderTrigQuestion}%
>  { .... text of an slightly harder Trigonometry question ...}
>  { ....  text of solution to this question ....}
>
> [...]

Ross,

This seems to have the right elements I want. I'll need to digest your
very detailed answer. Thanks.

Themis