[OS X TeX] Customising applescript macros

Alain Schremmer Schremmer.Alain at verizon.net
Thu Aug 5 16:52:16 EDT 2004

This is beautiful (I added Row0 for the fun of finding where to put it
in the script.)

One question: I replaced all the "indents" by "tabs" because I was not
able to align the ð. It did help a bit but it didn't really tab. I have
no idea what goes on.
While I am at it, the two dialog boxes do not quite fall at the same
place so you have to move the mouse to go from Booktabs to Centered.

We are talking real, serious, first class, nitpicking here.

Anyway, I think that this macro ought to come stock with TeXshop. Below
is the result in all its splendor.

Now, all I have to do is to modify it again for "plain" to give
vertical lines. (I definitely will leave the multirow for you!)

Many thanks.
Regards,
--schremmer

\begin{center}