[OS X TeX] two column slides with prosper

Stephan Hochhaus stephan at yauh.de
Sat Aug 14 10:45:41 EDT 2004

Hello list,

this time I have decided to create my slides using LaTeX and I now use
prosper for this purpose in conjunction with texpower. However, I am
not able to typeset two-column slides. I tried the hint from freshmeat
( http://freshmeat.net/articles/view/667/ ) and created a minipage
environment. Unfortunately the two minipages are placed below each
other, not next to each other. Any idea where my mistake lies?

Here's my code so far:

\documentclass[pdf,colorBG,slideColor,corners]{prosper}
\usepackage[display]{texpower}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
\begin{document} %document begins
\begin{slide}{My two-column slide}
\begin{minipage}{6cm} %this should appear on the left side
\begin{itemize}
\item Item A
\item Item B
\item Item C
\end{itemize}
\end{minipage}
\begin{minipage}{6cm} %this should appear on the right side
\begin{itemize}
\item Item 1
\item Item 2
\item Item 3