[OS X TeX] two column slides with prosper

Stephan Hochhaus stephan at yauh.de
Sat Aug 14 11:24:10 EDT 2004

Hello Herb,

> I got an error because of the corners option to prosper; probably
> don't have
> a newer version. Outside of that the two minipages were side by side!
> What
> version of prosper, etc., are you using?
Well, I could live with another layout, corners is just for the time
being. I used a recent gwTeX install plus TeXShop and prosper.cls
mentions
\def\Prosper at Version{2001/07/17, v. 1.5}

Weird, I really thought the two minipages were right but now I'll stick
with ha-prosper which looks promising. Although I'd really like to know
what's going on here.

Stephan

List Post: <mailto:MacOSX-TeX at email.esm.psu.edu>